We take your privacy seriously. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about your personal information. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our web site including where personally identifiable information may be submitted.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you subscribe for our site and when you communicate with us about your subscription. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you subscribe or communicate with us, we ask for your email address and you are automatically added to a list of email recipients who receive information about related specials, updates, promotions, new products and services.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, "cookie" information and the web page(s) you requested.
- We use information for three general purposes: (i) to customize the advertising and content you see, (ii) to fulfill your requests for services, and (iii) to contact you regularly about related specials, updates, promotions, new products and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- No personal information will be shared with third parties without the customer's permission.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or organizations if:
- We respond to subpoenas, court Orders or legal process; or
- If you do not wish to be contacted regularly about related specials, updates, new products and services, you may unsubscribe from the list of email recipients by entering your email at http://www.sexoplex.com/unsubscribe/.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer.
- We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on our web site to set and access their cookies on your computer.
- We may amend this policy from time to time.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Commitment to Data Security
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place reasonably appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Correct Your Information
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows an error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections.
How To Contact Us